Pages

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

My cup runneth over.

This is in response to a couple of friends who have encouraged me to switch to the Diva Cup. While out running errands today I had to come home in the middle of it all so I could change clothes due to an unexpected surge in hormone related activity that I am unable to predict or prevent thanks to perimenopause, or as I like to call it, Hell Lite.

I'm sure the Diva Cup is a fine product and I do love that it saves money on those disposable supplies we are forced to buy every month. I also like that it is environmentally friendly since those disposable supplies eventually end up in a landfill somewhere.

However, today's episode reminded me that until they make a Diva Cup the size of a Super Big Gulp, it's not for me.

That is all.

2 comments:

donna joy said...

But you get to choose your own size...

Shannon Green said...

They don't have the 1.2 liter size. I checked.